Pagies

Monday, November 28

A for...

AUSTRALIA!!
Holiday just wanna take some relaxation, something memorable, something excited! GOSH I really wanna go for some REAL HOLIDAY!! 
When I go to Aus, the first thing I will do is to
Say HELLO to the beach!! Imagine those white sandy beaches in Gold Coast, and the vast blue sea, the sounds of the water lapping and the warming sea breeeeeeeeze... AHH.. Life like this. Of course there will be many sexy girls in bikinis running here and there...
#showofftheirbody&boobs? #makingmef!ckingjealous
Okay, next, I will go to the ZOO and you will think: 'Har? Go to the ZOO? Meh f!cking boring? Izit fun playing with the animals?'
Y NOT?! It will be fun with them!! Shaking hands n say hello n feed some food n watching them eating their feed that tickles your palm n taking photos with them... AHH... It's good to be Pets.
And you know what? I could find my relatives there! when JOEY MEETS The KANGAROOS! #zooanimalscutenessoverload


KANGAROO: 'Hey babe, seriously did I missed something?'



KANGAROO:' That's more like it! HARHARHAAAAR! Stupid human in bikinis!' #foreveralonelaugh

U KNOW WHAT?? I'm gonna stay there FOREVAAA! This holiday will be FUN FUN FUN! Arghh..Can't wait till that day.
HIP-HIP 
JOERAAAYY! Have Fun!
p/s U planned your holiday already? NO WORRIES. AUS is here















No comments:

Post a Comment