Pagies

Wednesday, February 2

Merry CNY!

Back from the sicko rotten nightmare, Haloow! =P


Chinese New year is APPROACHING! 
money-from-heaven is approaching too.
Well, so how you guys celebrate this momentous holiday? I'll Eat,play,gamble,chat,and of course do the same thing repeatly: Reach out your hand and $$$$$$$$$$$$!


My house is full of Tit-Bits and Sweet Tooths. That's why I'm gaining FAT! shitman
 So my Momma use a super WIDE cellotape to seal of all the GOODIES! Awww... toO BAD!
=(






credit to:Miao&WafuPafu wtf


Anyways, Mr. Sicko still unwillingly to breakupp from me. The worse is, that stupid antibiotic makes my eye get swollen and popps out many like small bites of mosquitoes around the bottom, it's irritating and duper itch! Like am hanging a bee hive under the eye! 
I'm warningyaa Mr. Sicko. Sheesh you! Gett OOFF! I need a good sleeze in CNY and don't come back to kacauu me anymore! THE REST OF MY LIFE! Thanks.












No comments:

Post a Comment